Integrating with InterSystems Security
When using the default CSP mechanism to provide connectivity for Deltanji's browser interface, Deltanji users can be authenticated using standard InterSystems security.
1. Set up your InterSystems user accounts in Management Portal.
2. Define users in Deltanji.
3. Configure the Deltanji web application in Management Portal. Set the following checkboxes in the 'Allowed authentication methods' field as follows:
- Unauthenticated: not checked
- Password: checked
Deltanji users will require will need sufficient Caché-level privileges to access all relevant databases, including write permission on the Deltanji repository database itself. They will also need the %System_Callout:U privilege in order to issue operating system commands (e.g. for manipulating a file component's read-only attribute). One way of providing these privileges to users is to do the following in Management Portal:
- Create a role named DeltanjiUser.
- Grant to the DeltanjiUser role Read and Write permissions on the resource controlling your DELTANJI database. That resource is typically called %DB_DELTANJI.
- Grant to the DeltanjiUser role Use permission on the %System_Callout resource.
- Add the DeltanjiUser role as an Application Role for the Deltanji web application, which is typically named /deltanji.