A system is a group of objects which are installed together to form a working set of software. This is used to make the task of specifying which objects belong at which locations both simple and flexible.
Each system is installed at a set of locations.
To manage systems, navigate in the folders panel to Setup -> Systems. Any systems that already exist will be listed in the main panel.
1. Double-click on the system you want to modify, or choose File -> New from the menu bar to create a new system.
2. Fill in the fields on the dialog.
- The name of the system. This needs to conform to the valid naming conventions.
- The short description of the system
- A list of every logical location in the Deltanji environment. If the checkbox is checked, the location will feature as part of this sytem.
- Access rights
- For specifying a list of access codes that determine which users will have access to the system.
- When checked, no user will be able to assign an object to this system. The system's folder can still be expanded to discover what objects belong to it.