Integration with InterSystems Editors
Once a namespace has been set up as a Deltanji location, follow these steps once to integrate InterSystems code editors such as Atelier, Portal and Studio with Deltanji:
- Using Portal, set the correct Source Control Class for the namespace. If the namespace is Ensemble-enabled you should pick VCmStudio.SourceControl.Ensemble. Otherwise pick VCmStudio.SourceControl.
- Using Studio, connect to the namespace. The output pane of Studio will report that it has connected you to Deltanji.
- Use Studio's Tools\Add-Ins\Add-Ins menu option to run the add-in called "Deltanji Configuration".
- In the configuration dialog's first dropdown pick the location associated with the namespace.
- Set other fields in the dialog as you need.
- OK the dialog.
- Disconnect Studio and reconnect it in order to load the new settings.
If you wish to restrict who is permitted to amend the settings made in the "Deltanji Configuration" add-in, set access rights on the function named Studio.Right.Configure.